rendered through 2event.com service
last updated on July 21, 2017
If you are the organizer or the immediate manager of the event and want to devote more time and efforts to the creative issues, we will gladly take upon ourselves the routine of selling tickets to your events.
If you have a proactive approach to life, often visit the creative events, concerts, conferences, master classes, etc., our service is for you.
All the necessary information about the events taking place on the territory of Ukraine and abroad is posted on our website with a detailed description of each event and with the opportunity to purchase the E-Tickets by following several consecutive steps.
Please, read the terms and conditions and advantages of the joint cooperation.
When registering on the website 2event.com, by clicking "I accept" button, you confirm that you have read and understood the terms and conditions of this Agreement become acquainted with the specifics of creating an Event, or purchasing the e-ticket and thereby agree to comply with all the clauses of the Agreement.
The text of the Agreement is an offer to a third party that wishes to use the services of the website 2event.com, to accept the terms and conditions of the Agreement and to start cooperation.
This Agreement is permanently posted here: https://2event.com/uk/agreement and is the public offer contract, which you, as an organizer, can accept by sending us an Information Card, the form of which can be found here: 2event.com/newsletter.
If you are a е-ticket Buyer - it is enough to register and accept the terms and conditions of the Agreement.
If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, do not continue to register at the website 2event.com.
The Agreement is updated by the Company at its own discretion, a new version of the Agreement will be available on the website here: https://2event.com/uk/agreement.
You should independently read the new edition of the Agreement before creating each new Event or before buying the e-ticket.
Company - Limited Liability Company "Ecosystem online"
Organizer - a third party, an individual person or a legal entity that intends to sell tickets for his/its Event using the website 2event.com.
Buyer - a third party, an individual person or a legal entity that intends to buy tickets for various kinds of events on the website 2event.com.
Parties - the Company and the Organizer, or the Company and the Buyer, depending on in which part of the Agreement the term occurs.
User – any person using the website as the Organizer or the Buyer or simply a visitor.
Order - a sequence of actions performed by the Buyer with the purpose of purchasing the e-ticket using the website 2event.com.
E-ticket - a record in the website accounting system containing the Buyer's identification data, the order status that confirms the Buyer's right to participate in the Event.
Information card - a survey list that the Organizer completes and submits to the Company to conclude the Agency Agreement, in this case it is an offer acceptance (acceptance of the terms and conditions) by the Organizer.
Personal account - a set of secured website pages created as a result of user registration, using which the Organizer or the Buyer has the ability to order the website services, make changes to personal data, pay for the tickets and use other site features. Access to the personal account is carried out by entering the account details, namely the login and password in the fields provided for this.
Event - service (concert, conference, training, master class...), which is rendered by the Organizer to the third party, information about which the Organizer posts on the website 2event.com using the specially designed fields, with the purpose of selling the e-tickets to the Buyers.
Website - the collection of information, texts, graphic elements, design, images, photos, video materials and other results of intellectual activity is located at 2event.com, and belongs to the Company as a property, and serves as a platform for the creation of Events for the Organizer and a service for the purchase of e-tickets for the Buyer.
All other terms and definitions found in the text of the Agreement are interpreted by the Parties in accordance with the Agreement, and in the absence of their interpretation, in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine.
Opportunities for the website users:
The Company provides the User with the opportunity to:
- Create a personal account.
- Receive information about the Event, by receiving e-mails or SMS messages, previously noting his wish in the personal account.
The Company provides the Organizers with the opportunity to:
- Create a page of own Events with the goal of selling the e-tickets on the basis of 2event.com.
- Track the number of tickets sold at each stage of cooperation.
- Promote the own Event by informing 2event.com Users, who have indicated the desire to receive information about the Events by receiving e-mails or SMS messages in their personal accounts.
The Company provides the Buyers with the opportunity to:
- Buy the e-tickets for the Events that the Buyer plans to visit through the website 2event.com service.
- Get acquainted with the Events that take place in their city, in Ukraine, in the world.
- Return the funds for the e-ticket not later than 3 days before the start of the Event, if the return of the ticket price is agreed with the Event Organizer, otherwise the Organizer shall be liable for all the claims that arise regarding the return of the ticket price.
The Company reserves the right to:
- Verify the reliability of the information provided in any way available to it.
- Remove or restrict access to any information posted on the Website without prior notification of the User and without giving any reasons.
- Block access of any user to the Website, without prior notification of the User and without giving the reasons.
- Unilaterally change the conditions and technology of the website operation.
- Carry out the preventive works on the website, which can lead to a short-term stoppage of the website operation, mainly in the pre-dawn hours with the mandatory preliminary warning of users on the website pages.
The Company requires from the User to:
- Fulfill the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Get acquainted with the new version of the Agreement every time before using the website as the Organizer or the Buyer and comply with the terms and conditions of the Agreement valid at the time of using the website services.
- Enter reliable information about himself when registering; in no case not to pretend to be someone else, which can mislead the users.
When using the website, the Users are prohibited to:
- Use the profanity when communicating with the website technical support, in correspondence, or in communication with the website users.
- Mislead, insult, harass, threaten or otherwise restrict the rights and freedoms of the website users or third parties.
- Publish or disseminate incorrect, harmful, obscene, pornographic, unlawful, blasphemous, libelous, inappropriate information or materials provoking interethnic or ethnic conflicts.
- Place the information contrary to the legislation of Ukraine, which advertises or provokes illegal activity that violates the rights of users or third parties to the intellectual property objects, campaign materials, spread spam, messages of Happiness (messages requiring their transfer to one or several users), schemes of financial pyramids or appeals to participate in them, any other intrusive information, describe or promote criminal activities, place instructions or guidelines to commit the criminal acts.
- Place information or content violating the copyrights, rights to trademarks, trade secrets, intellectual property and privacy rights of third parties.
- Intentionally distribute various viruses, defective programs, trojan programs, corrupted files, hoax programs, as well as any other elements, which are destructive or misleading.
- Use the Website in any harmful way or in a way that could disrupt the normal website operation.
- Advertise or encourage illegal actions.
- Place any personal information of other users or third parties without their personal consent.
- Take any methods of unauthorized access to any part or function of the website or in any network with which the website is connected.
- Use any device, program or process to interfere or make an attempt to interfere with the normal course of the website operation, as well as any operations performed on the Website, or the Website use by another person.
- Use any automatic devices, programs, algorithms, techniques or any similar or equivalent manual processes for accessing, purchasing, copying or tracking in any part of the Website, for reproducing or accessing bypassing the navigation system used or displaying the website and any content, as well as for obtaining or making an attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information using any methods not specifically provided by the Website.
- Use the Website for any purposes that violate the law of the country from which the User accesses the Website or that violate the terms and conditions of the Agreement.
- Publish, transmit and distribute messages that may be criminal or cause damage to the Company.
- Publish, transmit or otherwise post and/or distribute the unauthorized advertising information, unsolicited commercial letters (spam).
- Mislead the users and/or third parties regarding their identity
- Carry out illegal collection and processing of personal data of other persons.
- Place commercial and political advertising.
The Company provides the following services:
- Places and displays the list of Events registered by the Organizer through the website
- Displays a detailed description of each Event.
- Sells the E-Tickets for each Event registered on the website at the price and on terms and conditions of the Organizer in its own name, but at the Organizer's expense.
- Accepts and processes the online ticket order, generates the E-Tickets, informs the Buyers about the stages of issuing the e-ticket.
- Accepts payment for the e-ticket to its account in person or through the payment agents.
- Pays the cost of sold e-tickets to the Organizer, on the terms and conditions of this Agreement and the supplementary Agency Agreement signed with each Organizer.
- Provides additional services that relate to the promotion and advertising of the Event subject to additional agreement with the Organizer.
Terms of using the website as the Organizer:
- The Organizer shall use only one account for his Events with each of the legal entities with whom the Company has entered into the Agency Agreement. If the Organizer's Events serve several legal entities, the Agency Agreement shall be concluded with each of them.
- The Organizer shall comply with all the terms and conditions of the Agency Agreement and its Annexes.
- The Organizer shall fulfill all the obligations to the Buyers, Users and third parties in connection with the website use, as well as shall independently manage the related conflicts, disputes and satisfy the claims of third parties.
- If there have been some changes in the Event conditions, the Organizer shall notify the Company within 24 hours from the moment of occurrence of such changes and make corresponding changes or adjustments on the Event page. All the claims that may arise due to changes in the Event conditions shall be met by the Organizer.
- The Organizer shall be solely responsible for using the rights to intellectual property objects that will be used by him in the Event description and placement on the website. All the claims that may arise in connection with the violation of intellectual property rights shall be met by the Organizer.
- The Organizer shall maintain the confidentiality of the account details, the login and password, as well as the e-mail address specified during registration on the website, independently deciding on the method of their preservation and non-disclosure to third parties.
- The Organizer shall use the personal data of third parties that have become known to him through the website use in accordance with the requirements of the Law of Ukraine "On Personal Data Protection" dated June 1, 2010 No. 2297-VI, as amended at the time of their use. The personal data can only be used for the purposes specified by the personal data subject in the agreement for their processing.
- In the event of causing damage to the users or third parties, in connection with the personal data disclosure or failure to comply with the requirements of the Law of Ukraine "On Personal Data Protection" dated June 1, 2010 No. 2297-VI by the Organizer, the Organizer shall bear full responsibility for this.
The Company reserves the right to refuse to post the Event page on the website, if the Event is described in a false way, or the Event does not comply with the requirements and the terms and conditions of this Agreement, or if the Organizer has violated the terms and conditions of the Agreement or the Agency Agreement, at its own discretion, without giving the reasons.
Terms of using the website as the Buyer:
- The Buyer shall independently verify the Order data before checkout.
- The Buyer shall bear full responsibility for the accuracy and legitimacy of the use of data entered during checkout.
- Before creating and confirming the Order, the Buyer shall familiarize himself with the content, the registration conditions and the Event procedure, as well as with the additional requirements set by the Organizer. If the User does not fully understand any Event conditions, including the payment procedure, the Buyer shall clarify these conditions. If it is impossible to clarify them, the Buyer shall refuse to make an Order and attend the Event.
- The Buyer shall have the right to choose the payment method for participating in the Event from the methods proposed on the Website. At the same time, the Buyer shall familiarize himself with the rules of using the payment method chosen by him.
- If the Buyer refuses to participate in the Event after already paying for the E-Ticket, the Buyer shall have the right to return the ticket price minus the amount of service fee withheld by the Paying Agent at the time of successful payment by the payment card by the Buyer. As well as minus the actual expenses already incurred by the Event Organizer, if any, depending on the time remaining before the start of the Event. In each case, the amount shall be negotiated individually, but depends on the terms and conditions of the contract between the Company and the Organizer. To receive the information on the amount and terms of repayment, the Buyer shall just send to the Company's e-mail address email@example.com a request for the e-ticket return purchased by him not later than 3 (three) business days before the start date of the Event. The funds shall be returned to the Buyer after full verification of the Buyer (verification of the account details indicated by the Buyer upon registration).
- If the request for refund is sent by the Buyer later than 3 business days before the start date of the Event, no refund will be made unless otherwise agreed by the additional agreement between the Company and the Organizer.
- The buyer shall pay the cost of Order (participation in the Event) in full independently or through third parties. After payment the Order shall be considered sold and the Buyer shall have the right to visit the Event or use another service of the Organizer.
Terms of using the website 2event.com:
Event creation on the website:
- To obtain the Organizer's status, the User shall provide the Company with the necessary documents for execution and signing of the Agency Agreement. After signing the Agency Agreement, the Organizer will be able to create Events on the website and sell e-tickets using the service 2event.com.
- When creating the Event page, the Organizer shall describe in detail and truthfully the Event, conditions, place and date, specify the visit restrictions, if any.
- If the Organizer has some difficulties with completing the form, he can apply for help to the Company manager by sending a request to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or to e-mail a specific manager. Logos, banners and documents that will be required to create the Event page, shall be sent by the Organizer to the Company to e-mail or postal address specified in the Agency Agreement.
- The ticket price specified by the Organizer when creating the Event shall include the Company's remuneration specified in the Agency Agreement or Annexes hereto.
A registered User who intends to use the website services as a Buyer shall:
- Choose an Event on the Website;
- Provide the information stipulated on the Event page, if any (the information provided shall correspond to reality and be provided in the required volume);
- Confirm the correctness of the information entered and the desire to place an order by clicking the button
"Continue" or "Register" on the corresponding website page.
- The Company confirms the acceptance and execution of the Order by sending a relevant message to the Buyer's e-mail address specified during registration.
- If the participation in the Event is free for the user, and the Organizers have not established additional requirements for participation in the Event, together with the Order confirmation, the Company shall send a letter to the Buyer notifying of the possibility to participate in the Event.
- If the shall must pay for the order to participate in the Event, the Website redirects the Buyer to the Order payment page after confirming the Order.
- To pay for the Order, the Buyer shall choose the appropriate payment method indicated on the website page and make payment according to the payment rules chosen by the Buyer for the payment method.
- After the Order payment, the Company sends a letter to the Buyer with a notification of payment and the opportunity to participate in the Event, as well as creates and sends the E-Ticket.
- The moment of the Order payment shall be the time of funds receipt to the Account of the Company or payment agents of the Company. From the moment of the Order payment, the obligations stipulated in the terms and conditions of the Event arise between the Organizer and the Buyer. From the same moment, the Company has an obligation to issue the E-Ticket to the User.
- If a third party pays for the User, all rights and obligations for this payment shall be arise for the User, and such actions of third parties are assessed by the Parties as committed by such third parties in the interests of the User and do not give rise to any rights and obligations between the said third parties and the Company.
- The Buyer shall participate in the Event in accordance with the rules established by the Organizer.
- The Organizer shall guarantee that the Buyer of the E-Ticket from the website will have the same rights with the buyers of tickets sold from other sale points. Otherwise, if claims arise, the Organizer shall be solely responsible for their satisfaction.
- The Company receives remuneration for the sale of e-tickets to the Organizers' Events.
- The Organizer receives payment for the E-Tickets sold by the Company within 15 days after the Event, if there are no claims from the Buyers, and there is the Service Delivery Certificate bilaterally signed by the Company and the Organizer.
- The Company shall transfer funds in full for the sold E-Tickets to the settlement account of the Organizer. The Organizer, in turn, shall pay remuneration to the Company.
- The settlements between the Company and the Organizer shall be conducted in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Agency Agreement.
- The company is a tax payer on general grounds.
- If the Company refunds the full cost of E-Tickets purchased by the Buyer who has personally applied to it not later than 3 working days prior to the Event, the fee paid by the Organizer shall be 10% (ten percent).
- The Certificate concluded between the Company and the Organizer, shall include clear information about the amount, cost of sold e-tickets, amount of money returned for tickets, amount of remuneration for the tickets sold.
- If the Event is canceled for any reason, the Company shall refund the tickets price to the Buyers within 10 business days. The Company's remuneration in the amount of 10% in this case shall be paid by the Organizer, if the Organizer is not able to pay remuneration fee, the Buyer shall be returned 90% of the ticket price.
- If the Event is canceled for any reason and the funds for the tickets have not yet been transferred to the Event Organizer, the Company (at the Organizer's direction) shall return the tickets price to the Buyers within 10 business days from the time the Buyer has notified the Organizer. The Company's remuneration in the amount of 5% in this case shall be paid by the Organizer, if the Organizer is not able to pay remuneration fee, the Buyer shall be returned 95% of the ticket price.
- In other cases, the Organizer shall returns the tickets price to the Buyers independently, having previously notified the Buyers of the return conditions.
- If the Event is postponed to another date, the remuneration payment and settlement will occur in the period to which the Event is postponed.
- All the claims that arise in the settlement process between the parties shall be executed in writing and sent by the Parties to the e-mail addresses indicated at registration.
If you do not agree with the terms of payment, you better not agree to the terms and conditions of the Agreement in general.
Dispute and claim settlement procedure:
- This Regulation and all legal relations arising from it are regulated by the legislation of Ukraine.
- All disputes between the Parties shall be resolved through negotiations and on the basis of Ukrainian legislation.
- All disputes, disagreements and claims that may arise in connection with the execution, termination or invalidity of the Agreement, shall be settled by negotiation by the Parties.
- The Party that has a claim and/or disagreement shall send a notification to the other Party indicating the nature of the claim and/or disagreement.
- Within 15 (fifteen) business days from the notification receipt, the party having received it shall reply to this message.
- The claim and the response to it shall be sent by e-mail to the Party to which they are addressed.
- If the reply to notification is not sent by the Party within 15 (fifteen) business days from the date of the notification receipt, or if the Parties do not agree on the claims and/or disagreements arisen, either Party shall have the right to apply for settlement of the dispute to the court, according to the current legislation of Ukraine.
- The claim procedure for settling a dispute is not mandatory for the Parties.
- The information posted on the Website is added to the Website by the Organizers. The company has no technical capability and is not obliged to monitor the information posted and subject it to mandatory verification and approval.
- The Company does not guarantee the authenticity, accuracy, completeness or quality of any information published by the Organizers and/or third parties on the Website.
- The Company does not support or confirm any information placed by the Organizers and/or third parties on the Website.
- The User understands and agrees that by using the Website, he can see information that is offensive, unworthy or controversial.
- The company does not have the ability to verify all information placed by the Organizer and cannot guarantee complete absence of inaccuracies in it, and therefore does not bear any responsibility for any false and/or unreliable information about the Event and services to the User, as well as for the harm caused to the User and/or losses due to errors in the information.
- Any materials received using the Website may be used by the User at his own risk. He shall be responsible for any damage that may be caused by the use of these materials.
- Under no circumstances the Company shall be liable to the User or third parties for any damage caused by the Website use, the Website contents or other materials to which an access has been obtained from the Website.
- The Company shall not be responsible for the incorrect behavior of persons using the Website.
The Company does not guarantee that:
- The Website will meet the User's requirements;
- The results that can be obtained using the Website will be accurate and reliable;
- The quality of any product, service, information obtained using the Website will meet the User's expectations;
- The Website will work continuously, quickly, reliably and without errors and will meet the User's expectations;
- All errors on the Website will be corrected.
- The Website or its elements may be partially or completely unavailable from time to time due to the provision of preventive or other technical works that ensure the normal Website operation. In this case, the Company shall not have any obligations for the Users notify or for non-receipt of the information by them.
- The Company shall not be responsible for the non-compliance with the Event conditions or the provision of services by the Organizer, as these conditions and rules are in the exclusive jurisdiction of the Organizer.
- The user shall assume full responsibility and risks associated with the Order execution.
- The User shall be solely responsible for any problem encountered during the registration, processing, confirmation and payment of the Order. In such a case, the Company shall not be liable for any damage (monetary or otherwise), having arisen as a result of a problem caused by or due to an error or negligence of the User when using the Website, including failure to complete or confirm any transaction.
- The Users, which indicate their personal data when registering on the website, agree to the collection and processing of personal data by the Company for processing the e-tickets and transferring them to the Organizer in accordance with the requirements of the Law of Ukraine "On Personal Data Protection" dated June 1, 2010. No. 2297-VI.
- The company will make every effort to safe use of the website services by the Users.
- All payment card data are stored on a separate server and are protected.
- The Users' personal data will be processed according to the legislation of Ukraine and only with the purpose with which they have been collected.
- The Users shall be solely responsible for the safety of their account details (login, password, e-mail).
- In case of loss or suspicion of using your personal data by a third party, you (as the User) shall notify the Company of the occurrence of such event and immediately change the account password.
Entry into force and amendment of the terms and conditions of the Agreement:
- The text of the Agreement is permanently located and regularly updated on the Internet at
https://2event.com/uk/agreement, contains all the essential conditions and is the Company's offer to enter into the Agreement with the User on the terms and conditions specified in the text. Thus, this document is a public offer in accordance with Article 633 of the Civil Code of Ukraine, and in case of acceptance of its terms and conditions, the person shall fulfill the terms and conditions of the Agreement.
In accordance with Article 633 of the Civil Code of Ukraine, the proper acceptance of this offer is the consecutive execution of the following actions by the Website User:
- Review and agreement with the terms and conditions of this Agreement;
- Entry of registration data in the registration form and confirmation of the authenticity of this data by clicking "Continue" or "Register" button.
- For the Organizers - completing and sending the Information Card and the necessary registration documents to the Company's address.
From the moment of clicking "Continue" or "Register" button and taking into account the correct consecutive execution of all the above actions, the Agreement is considered concluded.
- The Agreement may be terminated at any time on the initiative of any Party. To this end, the Company posts a notification of termination of the Agreement on the Website and/or sends a corresponding message to the User, the Agreement is considered to be terminated from the moment of posting/sending the notification.
- The User shall have the right to terminate the Agreement by sending a notification of termination of the Agreement to the Company by e-mail email@example.com.
- The Agreement with the Organizers is terminated on the terms and conditions specified in the Agency Agreement.
- The Parties agree that the Agreement may be edited by the Company unilaterally by posting the updated text of the Agreement on the Internet at https://2event.com/uk/agreement. The User, under the terms and conditions of this Agreement, shall familiarize himself with the updated text of the Agreement, every time before using the website.
- If the updated Agreement does not suit, does not satisfy the User's needs, he shall stop using the Website.
- If, after posting the updated text of the Agreement, the User continues to use the website - it means that he agrees with the terms and conditions of the updated Agreement.