WHAT MAKES ONLINE BRANDED CONTENT AND CAMPAIGNS GO VIRAL?
We will explore this one of the most mysterious and misunderstood aspects of the entire digital revolution with a Professor of IE Business School in Madrid Brian Hallett.
Brian Hallett is an image‐maker and professional photographer with more than 20 years of experience in 18 countries. He creates effective and exciting brand stories for Cartier, Mastercard, Hugo Boss, Coca Cola, McDonald’s, Patek Phillipe, BMW, Pantene and Wella. His experience as an organizational insider as well as external consultant have given him insight into Brand Identity, Consumer Behaviour, Market Identity and Emerging Trends in Digital Media.
We will discuss:
- What do we mean when we use the term "viral content"?
- What are the best examples of viral Branded Content?
- Why do some ideas spread overnight while others simply disappear?
- What are the factors that viral campaigns have in common?
- Is SEO more important than content?
- What role does social influence have in shaping the choices we make?
- What kinds of content do we simply view, vs the content that we like or share?
- What does the future hold for online viral content?
Time and Date: 15:00, February 23th, Friday
Location: UNIT Factory event hall, UNIT.City, 1 Dorohozhytska St., Kyiv.
*UNIT.Winter Pass available: https://winterpass.2event.com/