The RGPD (General Regulation on Data Protection) is in all discussions. But what's the RGPD exactly? Are you concerned? how to anticipate, comply with it?
All the answers in this introduction to the RGPD, which will allow you to start your compliance with a good foundation of understanding.
We answer all questions. Take advantage of the interactivity of this course to build skills; enjoy the experience of others in your situation.
* The CNIL documents made available have no impact on the monetary aspect of this course. These documents are public and available on the CNIL website
- No notion necessary
What you will learn
- Starting the RGPD compliance process
- Construction of the working group around the RGPD
- Understanding of the main areas of compliance
- Security of computer data
- Protection of users' privacy
To read more and register: https://www.simpliv.com/cybersecurity/rgpd-guide-complet-pour-la-protection-des-donnees-en-eu