WELCOME BACK! THE FIRST, THE ORIGINAL – LA FOOD FEST™
PAY ONCE – EAT & DRINK TO YOUR HEART'S CONTENT!
ONE TICKET PRICE INCLUDES EVERYTHING!
$65 GENERAL ADMISSION – 3PM
* Signature Sampling from a curated selection of 100+ of Los Angeles, So Cal, Baja and Mexico City's best award winning chefs, restaurants, trucks, street carts and stands
* Cervezeria Nueva Gastro Pub ft Mexico's Top Chefs + Craft Micro Brews + Tequila Tasting
* Grab a cold one from one of our craft beer booths
* Keep going with caffeinated treats from our Iced Coffee Lounge
* Chill with signature cocktails at one of our six bars ft LA's top mixologists and top shelf brands
* Sip a glass in the Wine Garden
* Find your inner foodie child at our Ice Cream Social featuring the city’s best frozen and sweet treats
* Kick off your shoes, grab a picnic blanket and stretch out on the grass
* Strike a pose at the photo booth or get a shot with your favorite chef
* Enjoy tunes from our DJs
* Support your community, local economy and small biz owners
* No charges on site – Everything included in one ticket price!
$95 VIP HOUR+ EARLY ENTRY – 2PM
* All of the above plus...
* Special Parking
* Access to the VIP Lounge
* Hour Plus Early Admission
* Signature Swag (first come, first served)
Only 750 early admission VIP HOUR+ tickets available!
THE "FINE PRINT"
Tickets do not need to be printed. Tickets can be scanned from your smart phone.
Pay Once – No extra charges for food, drink or adult beverages inside the event.
The event is all ages and family friendly. Strollers welcome.
Children age 8 and under free with a paying adult.
ID is required for a 21+wristband. Don’t forget yours!
21+ wristband required for all Craft Beer, Cocktail Bars, Tequila Tasting and Wine.
Due to health regulations, only marked service dogs are allowed. Sorry, Fido!
Tickets are NOT refundable and cannot be exchanged.
Discounts can NOT be applied after purchase.
Tickets ARE transferrable and do not require a name change on the order.
Limited tickets may be sold at the door if the event is not sold out.
Attendance is strictly capped to ensure optimal attendee experience.
Get your tickets online to guarantee admission.
No readmission or “In-Outs”.
No lawn chairs, coolers, containers (including boxes, tupperware, ziploc baggies, etc) or bota bags.
Food and drink may not be taken outside of the event.
For the pleasure of all attendees, please, no smoking or vaping.
For the pleasure of all attendees, please limit yourself to one tasting per vendor.
Participating vendors and sponsors are subject to change.
Event is rain or shine.
Please drink responsibly and plan for designated driver, Uber or Lyft if you plan to imbibe.
Stretchy pants highly recommended.