InStrum Fest Zalischyky is a festival of contemporary consort and symphonic music, tourism and art. Our goal is the popularization of Ukrainian cultural product and renewal of Zalishyky and area around as a unique European resort. We believe in renaissance of already existing potential in innovative modern context.
Only a few decades ago Zalishyky was one of the key European touristic centers. Town as well as the surrounding region has a strong multicultural impact, it was under Polish, Austrian, Lithuanian influence, before World War II had a majority of jewish citizens. Our goal is to strengthen cultural connections between the countries historically related to the regions and see their representatives as visitors and participants of the festival.
The main performers of the festival are:
- Evgeny Khmara, a virtuoso pianist with the Yamaha artist international status,
- rock symphony orchestra “Brevis”,
- ROCKOKO – instrumental band playing symphonic rock and symphotronica,
- Egor Grushin, Lviv composer and pianist, who creates and performs “neoclassical” music,
- Double Blast - cover-duet from Chortkiv, combining classical music and pop-rock,
- JULINOZA - project of a composer, vocalist and pianist Julia Zaporozhets,
- RADZ - instrumental band from Kiev,
- Drum Force – drum art project.
Apart from musical program we are planning interactive area for the guests: EU creative area, photo zone, master-classes, games, relax area, land art, lyrics area. We pay special attention to the development and promotion of touristic potential of the location, offering tourists not only cultural but also touristically attractive content.