We don’t want to break down a tradition of watching movies in the Cinemacamp Kinosaray. So this year of the 28-30th of June we invite you to join us!
Cinemacamp Kinosaray is a movie festival, which will happen for 7th time in a row. Have you ever watch movies in village cinema lying in a smelly straw? If not, this festival is for you!
This year you will be able to meet Ukrainian (or maybe not even Ukrainian) film directors, eco-activists, leaders of ukrainian eco-villages, fans of movies and nature. We want to grow up, that is why we are planning to make one more “hall” above the stars. Except traditional film watching you will be able to take part in:
- Competition of short films “#59s”, which participants will filming during 3 days of cinema camp
- Watch documentaries on themes of ecology and sustainable development
- During the cine camp GEN (Global Ecovillages Network) Ukraine Conference will happen. Everyone is invited to join them as well
- Amazing lectures and workshops about filmmaking, eco lifestyle and sustainable development.
Where to live? As we are cinema CAMP, everyone will live in tents (50 UAH/night). We kindly ask you to bring your own tent, sleeping bag and a mattress.
Where to eat?
- You can eat food from the festival kitchen - 70 UAH for one meal or 200 UAH for free meals a day
- Or you can cook for yourself on a fire. Bring everything you need for this. Woods you can find in a forest or buy right there.
ATTENTION! You NECESSARILY must have: tent, mattress, sleeping bag, towel, light. We are against plastic dishes, so, please, bring your own cup, plate and a spoon.
For taking part as a participant, guest or volunteer, you have to register yourself. For registration, please, contact Sergey Km Turkov https://www.facebook.com/kinmila or email@example.com