Bringing together the aromas of the perfume world with the art of cocktail creation, Fragrances at The Ritz-Carlton, Berlin presents a concept unlike any other in the world. Led by mastermind Arnd Heissen, the Berlin bar experiments with the senses in both its décor and cocktails. Recently featured in Esquire and Huffington Post, Fragrances replaces the traditional bar menu with a Hall of Fame, and guests are invited to discover their signature drink by finding their favorite elements of a fragrance. For a special pop-up, Marriott International is proud to bring Fragrances to The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans for two days only.
- Kamakana Hoaeae, The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas
- Becca June Conklin, Portland Marriott Downtown Waterfront
- Jean Manuel Griman Linares, The Ritz-Carlton, Fort Lauderdale
- Jonathan Miller, The Phoenician, A Luxury Collection Resort
- Didi Padin, Orlando World Center Marriott
- Itzel Alvarez De La Vega, Solaz, A Luxury Collection Hotel
- Adam Jay Slobodian, The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman
- Kip Byrne, The Miami Beach EDITION
- Robby DiTota, The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes
- Aliris Oquendo, The Westin Convention Center at Las Colinas
- JP Belonni, Ritz Carlton Fort Lauderdale
- Amba Lamb,The Ritz Carlton Grand Cayman
- Alexa Delgado, The Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne, Miami
- Mark Drumond, Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa
- Marc Rios, The Mayflower Hotel, Washington DC - Autograph Collection
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?-MUST BE 21 OR OLDER, Light food and non-alcoholic refreshments also available.
How to get there?
Corner of Dauphine St. & Iberville St. Use the street level rear entrance door to gain access to the Fragrances pop-up. Look for the Merry Antoinettes!
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You can contact the organizer at Gary.Gruver@Marriott.com
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Printed tickets are not required.