Workshop will be useful for Reactive programming adopters, who have no previous experience. During workshop you will learned the most popular libraries for reactive programming in Java (RxJava, Reactive Streams, Project Reactor) and have a practical exercises.
You can buy a combi ticket to JavaDay Odesa: Deep Dive
1. Intro to Reactive System and Reactive Programming
2. Intro To RxJava
- Creational operators
- Transformation operators
- Terminal Operators
3. Reactive Streams Spec
4. Project Reactor 3
- Intro to Reactive Types
- Advanced Operators
- Beckpressure Operators
- Verification/Testing Tools
- Hot vs. Cold
- Logging and debugging
5. Build Crypto-Trading Platform Using Pure Reactor 3
6. Upgrade to Spring 5 and Reactive Web
- Engineering and Advocating at Netifi
- Senior Software Engineer at Levi9 IT Services, CTO в SmartSteamShop
- JavaDay UA Top 5 speaker, JEEConf speaker
- Is authoring the book "Reactive Programming with Spring 5"
A passionate Software Engineer with more than seven years experience in Software Engineering in different areas. During the last years has actively been working on the development of Enterprise Software and Distributed Systems, especially using Spring Stack. From the very beginning of Spring 5 development, the Speaker has been keeping his hand on the pulse of the framework's evolution and has already given a few inspiring speech about Spring 5, Reactive Programming in Spring 5 and Project Reactor.