Ukraine is the geographical center of Europe and its furniture market is growing rapidly and growing 14% annually.
- more than 5000 manufacturers
- more than 100,000 employees
- more than 20 million m³ of timber and lumber make up the annual supply of raw materials for furniture production in Ukraine
- Ukraine's export-oriented industry, where exports for 2018 amounted to $ 629 mln (with an increase of 11.8% annually), compared to imports of $ 324 mln (with an increase of 1.1% annually).
In April 2020, the Ukrainian Association of Furniture Manufacturers together with Euroindex will make a breakthrough in the furniture industry of Ukraine in the frame of the first B2B exhibition of Furniture of Ukraine Business Expo.
The exhibitors are Ukrainian furniture manufacturers with extensive experience:
- delivery to international DIY networks, e-commerce sites and marketplaces (IKEA, JYSK, Amazon, EBay, Auchan, Metro, Praktiker etc.)
- custom furniture manufacturing for hotels, restaurants, public places and office spaces (Facebook, Royal Beach, Hilton, Radisson Blu, Fairmont Grand Hotel, Mall of Dubai, Saudi Arabia Ministry of Defense, Al badie group residence etc.)
The visitors are more than 2000 buyers from Ukraine and 32 countries:
- international DIY networks, furniture supermarkets
- furniture wholesalers and local networks of furniture stores
- customers of commercial furniture (HoReCa, offices, public places)
- developers, architects and designers
- representatives of Ukrainian and international furniture e-commerce platforms and marketplaces
- representatives of franchising networks
The exhibition offers unique opportunities:
- The furniture industry of Ukraine in one place: thousands of square meters for the best collections of furniture of Ukraine of different price segments, purpose and design.
- B2B meetings: negotiate and contract manufacturers and buyers from 32 countries.
- Exhibition segmentation gives an opportunity to present and get acquainted with individual exhibitions of furniture, separate by segment.
The exhibition is organized with the support of: USAID Competitive Economy Program of Ukraine, Canada-Ukraine Trade and Investment Support Project - CUTIS, Export Promotion Office.