ALL Consignors who wish to sell their items in the Bremerton JBF sale need to register FIRST here and pay a Consignor Registration fee. There 4 options:
1. EARLY BIRD PREPAY $10 ticket is your consignor fee and guarantees your Consignor spot at the Bremerton JBF Spring/Summer 2019 sale. $10 fee until January 1st, after is $12.
- Registration is NON REFUNDABLE.
- If you choose not to consign, you will lose this fee.
2. PAY LATER OPTION: This will deduct $18 from your consignor check. If you plan to volunteer a minimum of 12 hours, select THIS option. Your fee will be waived.
3. LATE REGISTRATION - DON'T wait until the last few days to register! Consignor fee jumps to $25! Register early to save yourself some money AND it helps us to better plan!
4. REDUCE and DONATE - Mark ALL of your items to Reduce and Donate, and your fee is WAIVED! You don't have to come back to pick up, you can clear out our stuff, our awesome local non-profit charities can share them with those who are in need, and you get a donation receipt for your taxes :)
When registering you will -
- need your Consignor number.
- select your drop off time AND your pick up time.
We look forward to seeing you at the sale!
Item Drop Off: Tuesday, April 23rd: 9am - 9pm
*Presales begin Wednesday at Noon (see the volunteer presale schedule for specifics)
*Public Sale begins Thursday, April 25 at 9am through Sunday, April 28 at 1pm
Your Consignor checks will be emailed to you through Deluxe Checks to the email that you have in your JBF Profile. Please process your checks within 90 days. ReIssued checks will result in a $25 deduction to cover time and expenses.