How can you create a sense of collective responsibility?
How can you unleash the potential in your teams?
How can you create an adult-adult, partnership culture?
This course explores how you can find new approaches to communication that unleash engagement and responsibility in your colleagues and team(s) and support adult-adult relationships, leading to development and commitment.
Tuff means “tough” in Swedish. It is not because leadership is tough, but because the course itself is tough.
Over the 4 days, you’ll discover your pitfalls and strengths, practicing effective tools to help deal with challenging situations, and getting plenty of feedback from the trainer and your peers. There will be 1 month in between to put new tools and approaches into practice, and continue training for 2 more days, to integrate your work situations.
What you'll discover:
- -How to have difficult conversations in a way that empowers others
- -How to avoid being solely responsible, so others can step into their power
- -How to have effective feedback conversations that lead to real shifts
- -How to be a catalyst for your employees/colleagues taking more responsibility and ownership for the business
- -Your leadership strengths and blind spots
Dates and course length:
20-21 Sept + 18-19 Oct
The month gap is designed to give you the opportunity to put these ideas into practice.
Who's it for:
Anyone in a leadership position (or interested in having more engaged colleagues, and/or self-managing teams)
The cost includes four days of training and a 30-minute follow-up coaching session, lunch, morning and afternoon refreshments and all materials.