Surround yourself with people who get it at this incredible event. Learn from some of the world’s top neuro professionals, educators, and aligned professions while forming lifelong bonds with hundreds families who share your journey. But most of all, have fun!
- Over 20 informative sessions and workshops about the latest and most comprehensive epilepsy surgery information, from diagnosis, treatments, to effects, from the world’s leading epilepsy clinicians and scientists;
- exhibit and resource fair;
- five informative tracks – education, medical, rehabilitation and therapy, community and adult life, and caregiver care. Sessions will include workshops on educational issues, including individual education and 504 plans, transitioning into adulthood, sibling issues, special needs trusts, guardianships, and more;
- lots of time to “meet up” with families with the same or similar diagnosis or surgery;
- multiple Q&A sessions with experts;
- activities for the entire family, including lunch both days and a Saturday night dinner event;
- professionally staffed day camps for children with special needs, siblings and dependent adults; and,
- NEW THIS YEAR – three chaperoned offsite outings to the Rock ‘n Roll Hall of Fame, Great Lakes Science Center, and a bowling/pizza night for teens/young adults who had epilepsy surgery in childhood!
July 18: Scientific Meeting (by invitation only)
July 19 - 20: Family Conference
For more information about this conference, go to our website here.