Join us at the 17th Annual Atlantic City Airshow from the only VIP viewing area on the beach! Watch the Royal Air Force Red Arrows, the U.S.A.F. Thunderbirds, U.S. Army Golden Knights Parachute Team and GEICO Skytypers perform incredial aerial displays from show center!
Here is what is included in your Flight Line Club Ticket:
- Show center private beach area with tents, tables, and chairs
- Quality sound and narration
- On-site restrooms
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages and water for the duration of the event
- Soft pretzels served from 10 AM to 11:30 AM
- All you can eat lunch served from 11:30 AM to 2 PM (Hamburgers, cheeseburgers, hot dogs, fruit salad, pretzels, peanuts, potato chips and ice cream novelties)
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
There are no age requirements. Children four and younger are free.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
You can view parking options here.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Call the Greater Atlantic City Chamber at (609) 345-4524 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's the refund policy?
No refunds or exchanges.
Do I have to bring my ticket to the event?
Yes. Tickets must be presented at the Boardwalk and Bellevue Avenue Beach entrance. There you will show your ticket, printed or electronic, and will recieve a wristband permitting your entrance and re-entry to the Flight Line Club. Ticket holders are required wear the appropriate wristband or entry will be denied.
Can we purchase tickets day of the event?
Maybe. Tickets were sold out well in advance last year. If available, they will be sold on day of the event. We strongly encourage you to purchase your tickets in advacne. Tickets will be sold on the Boardwalk at Bellevue Avenue. All ticket sales day of the event are cash only.