By 2023, Punggol Digital District (PDD) will be Singapore’s first ‘Enterprise District’. This new learning and economic hub will feature shared spaces between industry and academia, welcoming opportunities for collaboration and open innovation.
At the Punggol Digital District Hackathon, we are looking for ways to go beyond serving the functional needs of the community and creating a unique experience for learning, working, and living in PDD.
Come down for the PDD Pre-hackathon Workshop to get introduced to the Punggol Digital District and hear from the experts as they take a deep dive into the challenges.
1. Learn x Work: How might we create opportunities for SIT students to apply their learning and experiment with adjacent businesses, and thus participate more actively in the new digital economy? How might we design new ways for people to exchange knowledge and expertise?
2. Learn x Live: How might we support different forms of learning in and outside the classroom? How might visitors utilise spaces and services within the SIT campus and contribute to the learning environment for all?
3. Work x Live: How might we promote the well-being of the PDD workforce, so they can do their everyday activities more conveniently and in ways that are healthier and more meaningful? How might we support new types of work arrangements, particularly for Punggol residents in PDD?
2. Introduction of the PDD Hackathon
3. Talk on the Punggol Digital District and the Future of Learning, Working, and Living
5. What to expect at the hackathon
6. Ideation Exercise & Team Formation
We'd love to have you join us at the Pre-hackathon workshop to learn more about PDD and how we can co-create solutions to invent the future, together.
If you have any questions, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.