For the next Svitla Smart Talk you need just as much: interest in async internals in .Net and to be ready for a very intense session on September 9th. Grab a drink and a snack, make yourself comfortable and join Adam Furmanek, Software Engineer at Amazon, who will present a state machine created by the compiler, consider allocation issues and typical deadlock scenarios.
Examine the ways to:
- call async methods from synchronous code;
- wait for async void;
- implement custom synchronization context or task scheduler to handle exceptions;
- run tasks without allocation at all.
- understanding a state machine-generated by the compiler;
- learning details of TPL and synchronization contexts;
- debugging common deadlock scenarios.
Adam Furmanek - Software Engineer interested in systems programming, .NET, JVM internals, Big Data and ML. Lecturer, author.
Date: 9th September, 7 PM (Kyiv timezone, GMT+3)
Duration: 1.5 hour (60 minutes lecture and Q&A session)
Level: Middle and Senior Developers
Registration is free but compulsory.
Details will be sent after free registration.