THE EVENT IS HELD IN ENGLISH
Amir is a serial entrepreneur, digital geek and curiosity/innovation driven individual. In less han five years Amir cofounded Roberto&Co digital management consulting firm that was aquired in two years, his fascination in share eeconomy inspired him to cofound Wonder.Wiki in 2016 "a knowledge sharing platfom" for KOLs/Influencers to monetize their expertise/experience, in other words commercial quora that allowed him obtain half millions USD seed investment, later in 2017 he exited successfully to move on furhter, his fascination in AI allowed him to cofound Wiredin Branding to help professionals to find dream job using AI that is about to attract another 2 Million USD in funding. Today his fascination in Blockchain brought him into Genaro Network where he is a Head of CIS and Project Director.
Jason is the author of three books: The Man, the Plan, the Dream: How Xi Jinping and China's 13th Five-Year Plan for Economic and Social Development will Rejuvenate the Nation and Reshape our World (Book 1 in the China 4.0 series); LOHAUS: A Lifestyle of Health and Urban Sustainability; China's Economic Supertrends.
With Amir and Jason we will speak about business in China. We plan to discuss this:
- Where the biggest opportunities in China can be found in the next five years -- which industries, which cities, and why
- How investors can profit from it, how individuals can plan their careers around it, and how companies can plan their strategies with it
- A brief history how it all began and the making of 11.11 singles day in China (the biggest 24 hour world's largest online shopping event)
- From messaging to reinventing messaging and business activities, (The making of wechat, why over 700 million users are addicted, more precisely, spend at east 6 our a day using wechat)
- How Baidu outcompeted Google and holds the monopoly in the market
- How BAT has developed ecosystem and what startups could learn in terms of strategy
- How is China transforming from the world's workshop to the factory of the future?
- How China is going to urbanize another 100 million people in less than ten years?
- Why is China making clones and space stations and aircraft carriers?
6:30-7:00 p.m. - Registration, drinks, snacks
7:00-8:00 p.m. - Fireside Chat
8:00-8:30 p.m. - Wrap-up, go home