Turn up the music! Light the grills! It’s time for our most anticipated event of the year - U.S. Independence Day at America House! This year’s theme is “Independence Day Rock Out” - so, rock your favorite stars and stripes gear and get ready to rock-n-roll with a variety of musical acts while enjoying the tastes, smells and laid back atmosphere of a classic American-style backyard BBQ. We’ll have yard games, photo zones, costumes, competitions, prizes and more! Even Cisco and the Racecars will be joining us all the way from the U.S. to share American Bluegrass music!
In order to enter the celebration you’ll need:
- Passport or driver’s license
- Ticket. It’s free but each visitor we’ll be requested to show a ticket with QR code.
This year we’ll have two entrances: traditional one and express one. Express entrance can be used by visitors only with small purses (No bags larger than 14 cm x 19 cm x 10 cm) or without bags.
And one last thing, items not allowed at America House:
- Explosive devices, flammable liquids, guns, edged weapons, pepper spray, or hazardous materials. America House guards cannot provide storage of such materials.
- No outside food and drinks
- No liquids more than 100ml
- No pets (except for service animals)