Join us on Saturday, June 22 for the 2nd Annual WeldWerks Invitational Festival at the DoubleTree in Downtown Greeley, CO. Tickets are $100 each, which include a commemorative tasting glass and samples of nearly 100 beers from 40+ of the best breweries in the country. Several local food trucks will be on site with food available for purchase separately (food is not included with tickets). The best part is that 100% of the proceeds from the festival will benefit local Weld County nonprofit organizations (we raised over $40,000 in 2018!). Each session will last exactly three hours, so be sure to purchase tickets for the correct session:
Afternoon Session 11:00 - 2:00 PM
Evening Session 4:00 - 7:00 PM
Other than timing, there are no differences between the two sessions and equal amounts of all beers will be available at both sessions. In order to give as many people the opportunity to attend as possible, there is a strict limit of one session per person.
Here is a tentative list of breweries who will be returning from 2018, with nearly 15 new breweries being announced shortly:
Amalgam, Barrel Culture, Bearded Iris, Black Project, Bottle Logic, Boulevard Brewing, Casa Agria Ales, Casey Brewing and Blending, Cerebral, Crooked Stave, Firestone Walker, Great Notion, Hop Butcher, Horus Aged Ales, Jester King, Kane, Liquid Mechanics, Lost Abbey, Mikerphone, Modern Times, More, New Image, Our Mutual Friend, Perennial Artisan Ales, Primitive, The Bruery, The Rare Barrel, The Veil, Trve, Voodoo, Wiley Roots
- All attendees must be 21 or older with a valid photo ID (no exceptions). No minors (children/infants included) allowed.
- Tickets will only be available for purchase online through Eventbrite, with a limit of 2 tickets per order. Tickets will not be available at the door.
- Afternoon Session tickets will only grant attendees access to the festival from 11-2 PM, and tickets for the Evening Session will only grant attendees access to the festival from 4-7 PM. Designated Driver tickets and other discounted tickets are not available. There is a strict limit of one session per person. Orders placed for multiple sessions will be cancelled.
- Tickets must be presented for admittance, either printed or displayed on mobile devices.
- Event is rain or shine and will be held in the Centennial Ballroom at the DoubleTree Hotel in Downtown Greeley, CO.
- No pets allowed.
- Outside drinks are not permitted, other than empty or sealed, clear water bottles. Water will be available at the event.
- Parking is available at the hotel with an overflow lot at The Greeley Tribune, located across the street from WeldWerks Brewing on the west side of 8th Ave between 5th and 6th. Do not park in spots designated “No Parking”, as violators may be towed. Additional downtown parking can be found using the map found on the Greeley DDA’s website: http://www.greeleydowntown.com/parking-map/
- The line for entry to each session will begin outside of the hotel at the WeldWerks tent located on the corner of 7th St and 10th Ave. This is an indoor event but be prepared for any crazy Colorado weather.
- Drink responsibly! We reserve the right to refuse admittance, refuse service, and/or remove indivdiuals from the event for any reason.
- All sales are final and tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded at any time.
- Ticket scalping (selling tickets above face value) is strictly prohibited.
- 100% of all proceeds from the festival will benefit local Weld County nonprofit organizations. WeldWerks employees and event staff are donating their time to help organize the event.
We have partnered with the DoubleTree, Homewood Suites, and Candlewood Suites to offer discounted lodging for the event. Guests are responsible for booking their own lodging.
The DoubleTree is offering rooms starting at $129/night for Friday and Saturday night. The block for rooms at the Double Tree will be available for booking starting Tuesday, March 5th.
Homewood Suites is offering rooms starting at $139/night and will be offering free shuttle service to and from the Downtown Greeley for the event. For reservations at Homewood Suites, please call (970) 330-1706 and ask for the WeldWerks group block, or book using this link: https://secure3.hilton.com/en_US/hw/reservation/book.htm?inputModule=HOTEL&ctyhocn=GXYGRHW&spec_plan=CHWWWI&arrival=20190621&departure=20190623&cid=OM,WW,HILTONLINK,EN,DirectLink&fromId=HILTONLINKDIRECT
Candlewood Suites is offering rooms starting at $125/night. For reservations, please call (970) 330-2333 and ask for the WeldWerks group block. Reservations must be made by May 21 in order to guarantee the group discount.
Rooms will fill up fast, so make reservations sooner than later!
Tap Takeover on June 21
On Friday, June 21 we are partnering with Patrick's Irish Pub to host a tap takeover of breweries from the festival, which can all be enjoyed in the Downtown Go-Cup District from 5-10 pm, with live music starting at 6 pm. Friday Fest is free to attend and open to the public, so you might want to arrive a day early to enjoy all that we have in store for the weekend!