If I haven't received my tickets, how do I obtain them?
All E-Tickets will be sent to your email address 14-28 days before the event.
What are my transport and parking options for the event?
Transport information will be updated closer to the event.
The Betfred British Masters is committed to providing a high standard of accessible facilities for all visitors.
We will have a team of volunteers based within the Information Centre in the Spectator Village who can help meet individual needs.
To request a brochure for our Corporate Hospitality Packages, call 01344 840681 or email at email@example.com
Any general queries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Details of our Grandstand Seating will be announced in due course. To be the first one to know, please subscribe to our newsletter on http://www.europeantour.com/myeuropeantour/register/
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
- Under 12's are free of charge when accompanied by an adult
- Customers 12 to 17 years old are entitled to a Junior ticket.
- Customers 18 to 21 years old are entitled to a concession ticket.
- Customers 60 and over are entitled to a concession ticket.
- Students with a valid student card are entitled to a concession ticket.
- Season tickets adult and concession allow admission Wednesday 29 July to Sunday 2 August inclusive
Can I purchase tickets at the gate?
Tickets sold at the gate are subject to availability, we suggest to buy in advance to avoid any disappointment. Please note that a higher price will apply for on the day sales.
What can/can't I bring to the event?
- No picnics/picnic hampers allowed.
- The use of mobile phones is permitted but restricted to dedicated areas only, where event signage will refer to them as “mobile phone zones”. Only in these dedicated areas can calls be made or received; however, phones must remain on silent at all times.
- The use of any cameras, computers and other electronic equipment at the Tournament Thursday to Sunday is not permitted other than with the proper accreditation. Cameras are allowed during the Pro-Ams on Wednesday.
- Making, distributing broadcasts, commentary, news reports, data, results or statistics by any means in any format or media including any such by mobile phone or other wireless device is not permitted.
- Ticket holders consent to being photographed, filmed and recorded at the Tournament (including by CCTV), and consent to use of any such film, image or recording at the discretion of the promoter and/or European Tour and their licensees and partners without compensation or notice.
- No dogs (other than guide dogs) or other animals are permitted on the course.
- All promotional, commercial, political, religious or offensive items of whatever nature including, but not limited to, clothing, banners, signs, symbols and leaflets are prohibited.
- The ticket holder must comply with all relevant statutes, signs, safety announcements, directions of stewards and ground regulations while attending the Tournament. Breach of any of these conditions or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall enable the venue or event management to revoke this ticket and to eject the holder without compensation.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please contact European Tour ticket office.
By telephone: UK 01344 840550, Outside UK +44 1344 840550
By email: email@example.com
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Tickets cannot be resold. Any reselling of tickets will render it void.
The ticket remains the property of the Tournament at all times.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
At the event, you can either present a printed ticket or have it ready to view via a smartphone.
What is the refund policy?
Tickets are non-refundable. Tickets cannot be exchanged for a different day.