Join Dallasites101 and bring out your boho clothing, flower crowns and moon jewelry as we celebrate the Summer Solstice with a Block Party in Deep Ellum on June 21 aka the longest day of the year!
Taking place at 2647 Main Street (the plaza between Merit Coffee and Petal Pushers), you'll enjoy a three hour midsummer's night dream-esque party with:
- complimentary drinks by Trinity Cider
- complimentary henna with Mango and Mandala Henna
- complimentary celestial makeup with Brite Bar Beauty
- a boho lounge set up with The Eclectic Den
- balloon decor by Lushra
- complimentary tarot card readings by Addison Prescott
Additionally, we will have specials from the neighborhood tenants so after you hang with us, you can take a map card and go out and explore all else that Deep Ellum has to offer!
The party will go from 6-9 pm and is free and open to the public. However, to receive a wristband to enjoy the free drinks (2 per person for the first 150 people), you must present a valid ID at check in!
Please RSVP so we know to expect you :)