Now in its third year, we are so excited to bring you Gobble Up Seattle 2019! This specialty food show will be geared to both everyday customers, as well as to restaurants, chefs, and other professionals in the industry.
It is exciting to us that so many people have made craft food their full time business, and we want to connect these makers with restaurant owners and chefs, as well as everyday consumers. By dedicating an entire show just to these special crafty folks, we’ll be able to get so many more of their products in front of the food lovers who want to find them!
Why come to Gobble Up?
- You’ll discover new products and ingredients that you can use in your own home kitchen
- You’ll find GREAT gifts for the holidays, for anyone who likes cooking or food (who doesn’t?!)
- You’ll discover 100+ local crafty food and beverage vendors that you may have never heard of before…or who may be one of your favorite vendors that you can stock up with in person!
- You’ll show up to your holiday parties with contributions that will still wow all the other guests…even if you don’t feel like cooking!
- For those of you excited about the food scene, you’ll find inventive, local food makers, all in one place.
- Restauranteurs & Chefs: You’ll discover exciting new products from local purveyors to feature in your dishes and on your menus.
- It’s FREE to attend!
In order to apply, you must be an independently owned, Pacific Northwest-based food or beverage company who focuses on quality ingredients, and who is looking to build a strong brand within the community. We are also accepting a limited number of vendors who sell handmade kitchenware and kitchen/restaurant decor. Both packaged and prepared food vendors (as well as food trucks) are welcome to apply!