Coming to Sydney Bar Week for the first time in 2019, the Bitters, Books & Bostons Market is where all our guests can try and buy a huge range of cocktail bitters, books, and bar equipment, as well as a big range of bar swag and merch from the country’s best bars, all under one roof. With so much interest we have moved this event to The Barber Shop so you will now be able to grab yourself Enright's Original Gin Scented Grooming Products!
First hundred people through the door will receive a free Spirited Candle Company candle valued rrp $25!!
Products available to buy and sample at this event include:
- Enright's Gin Company Grooming Products
- The Naked Straw Recyclable Straws
- Barware by Urban Bar
- Bitters by Wild Hibiscus Flower Company
- Bitters by Fee Brothers
- Riedel Glassware
- Barware by Cocktail Corner
- All Day Cocktails Book by Shaun Byrne
- Merch from Melbourne's Heartbreaker bar
- Bitters by Angostura Aromatic Bitters
- Spirited Candles from the Spirited Candle Company
- Brooklyn Standard bar T-shirts & Merch
- Bar Merch from the Lucky Duck Club
- Bar Merch from Melbourne's Fancy Free Bar
- Barware by Bar Geek
- Bar Merch from Ramblin' Rascal Tavern
- Stroh natural wheat stem drinking straws
- Agave Love Book by Phil Bayly
Bitters, Books & Bostons Market is presented by Australian Bartender Magazine and forms part of the Sydney Bar Week line-up of events. 30+ events from 14th - 18th September. For more information head to www.barweek.com.au or if you're interested in being involved email firstname.lastname@example.org
Entry is free, you simply need to register to come along.