In order to form an understanding of the Polish renewable energy market you will hear about attractive market segments, support schemes and successful cases from practicing companies.
- Bird’s-eye view of the energy market in Poland: figures, trends.
- Polish energy strategy. Energy Policy for Poland (PEP).
- Integration and support from the EU.
- Offshore wind developments. Polish Offshore Wind Act. Seabed permits regulation.
- Corporate PPA regulation and successful cases
- Support scheme for RES: auctions + feed-in premium. Has it been effective? What types of projects benefit from the scheme?
- Experience of working in the renewables market in Poland from Ukrainian company Solar Steelconstruction