WHEN & WHERE
Saturday, June 29, 2019 (11a-6p)
Sunday, June 30, 2019 (11a-5p)
Take your taste buds on an unforgettable journey as you are introduced to over 120 of New York's best wineries, craft beverage makers, artisan food vendors, food trucks and more, all with the beauty of Lake George as your backdrop! This is a Farmer's Market style try-before-you-buy event.
The 5th Annual Adirondack Wine & Food Festival (presented by Adirondack Winery) will be held June 29 & 30th in Lake George! The Festival showcases some of the best wineries, breweries, distilleries, artisan food vendors, crafts and food trucks New York has to offer!
With admission, Attendees receive a commemorative wine glass to be used throughout the event to sample craft beverages! As a designated NY Farmer’s Market, the Festival offers the perfect opportunity to try before you buy. Each of our craft beverage and artisan food makers offer small complimentary samples of their products… farmer’s market style! So whether it’s your new-found favorite bottle of chardonnay, cheddar cheese, or chocolate fudge… each vendor has their products available for you to purchase and take home with you; made even easier if you utilize our popular Purchase Drop-Off / Pick-Up service!
The Chef William Creations Culinary Tent, sponsored by Marcella’s Appliance, features cooking demonstrations performed by Finger Lakes Celebrity Chef William Cornelius and special guests all weekend long. The Chef utilized his proprietary sauces, as well as local foods and craft beverages in his recipes from our vendors, plus wine & beer pairing suggestions. Also under the Culinary Tent, local bartenders demonstrate unique Wine Cocktail recipes opposite the culinary demos, mixing new concoctions from wines and liquors available for purchase at the festival! Also, enjoy smoked meats on Big Green Egg Grills both days of the festival, including a taste test!
The Adirondack Wine & Food Festival is a family-friendly event! Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Southern Adirondacks is joining us again as our Official Festival Beneficiary for 2019! Their volunteers help make sure the festival runs smoothly, including roaming the space with ample bottles of water to keep everyone hydrated! They also raise funds through festival swag and raffle baskets.
As Lake George is well known as a family vacation destination, children and families are welcome to attend the Festival (kids 15 and under are FREE, designated driver and underage tickets are available). A Kids Activity Tent, sponsored by Fun Spot, is available to enjoy on-site; plus there’s a state-of-the-art Natural Playground and a new Skateboard Park located just outside the Festival Grounds!
- Tickets are valid for 1 DAY admission (Choose Saturday or Sunday). The exception is the purchase of a 2-Day VIP Weekend Pass.
- Anyone who purchases a Tasting Ticket MUST be 21+ and show valid ID to enter the event
- Anyone under the age of 21 MUST be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- There is FREE admission for children 15 and under
- Those who purchase a “Designated Driver/ Underage” Ticket will not be permitted to sample any alcoholic beverages
- Pets are NOT permitted on the Festival grounds with the exception of registered Service Dogs. We follow the rules of the US Department of Justice and ADA Guidelines for Service Dogs, which states service dogs are allowed to accompany people with disabilities in all areas of the festival grounds. Such service dogs must be harnessed, leashed, or tethered at all times.
- Smoking is NOT permitted on the Festival grounds
- No coolers will be permitted on the Festival grounds
- The Festival will be held RAIN OR SHINE
- All tickets to the Festival are NON-REFUNDABLE
- Please drink responsibly & enjoy!