In a framework of EiR mentorship program we invite you to join a workshop by our mentor Charles L. Lambropoulos who has 10 years of experience as an entrepreneur, 3 acquisitions and 1 IPO.
From A to Z learn the process of doing customer research to get feedback on your product/service and a framework you can follow to define, implement and optimize your marketing strategy. We will go through hands on exercises for discovering what your customers value about your product/service, doing research to understand what your competitors are doing, building a customer journey diagram, deciding which marketing tools to use and finally how you can implement your strategy.
Here is the plan:
Part 1: Customer Discovery:
- We will use lots of sticky notes and pieces of paper! So be prepared.
- Discuss the key components of customer research.
- Gaining empathy for our users.
- We will go through the steps of how to conduct a good customer interview.
- Customer Discovery session.
Part 2: Building a Marketing Strategy:
- We will map out our customer marketing journey from how they hear about our product through becoming a live user.
- Do research on competitor marketing funnels & messaging.
- Refine our own funnels based on our competitor feedback.
- Identify tools and best practices based on the different channels and elements in our marketing funnel diagram.
- Incorporate our customer discovery “qualitative” feedback and build messaging and content for each relevant channel.
- Implement & iterate!
Get ready to work hard and network even harder!
When: 10:00-17:00, March 14th.
Where: UNIT.City, 3 Dorohozhytska St., Kyiv.
Get tickets: https://2event.com/uk/events/1657805
About the speaker:
Charles L. Lambropoulos has over 10 years of experience as an entrepreneur and early employee in the technology industry including 3 acquisitions and 1 IPO. His background is primarily in product development, online marketing and sales. He is currently Co-Founder of ScrumLaunch, a product design and development company focused on helping startups build great software. He also serves as Head of Product & Revenue at WingWarp, the leader in NCAA official instant replay and livestreaming technology. He was previously Founder of vLoop.io, a cloud based sports video analysis and coaching platform (Acquired by WingWarp.tv). Prior to that, he was Founder LYFE Mobile, a mobile real time bidding advertising platform that was one of the first providers of in-app mobile programmatic buying, native and geo-fencing technology. (Acquired by RhythmOne Plc in an all cash transaction (LSE AIM: RTHM)). Before LYFE Mobile, Charlie was Co-Founder of Ocean Park Interactive, a performance advertising network that enabled him to bootstrap LYFE Mobile. Earlier in his career, he was Director of Business Development at OptimalSocial (acquired by Brand Networks) and an early employee at the Rubicon Project (NYSE: RUBI). He holds a B.A. in Economics from Colgate University. He currently works as a startup mentor for TIA Institute at Colgate University and Lewis and Clare College and facilitates workshops for Startup Experience.
The program Entrepreneur-In-Residence brings experienced international entrepreneurs to Ukraine and connects them with local startup ecosystem and top Ukrainian startups. Launched by UNIT.City Innovation Park together with Max Gurvits (Founder of EIR Europe, Head of Cross Border Angels in the CEE, CIS and MENA countries), with the support of u.ventures, the Western NIS Enterprise Fund. http://eir.unit.city