DaKiRy and Savvy presents a workshop on improving communication skills in meetings
+ Have you wondered how to manage the meeting with clients better?
+ Have you ever felt mislead at the meeting?
+ Have you run out of time before discussed all the agenda?
+ Have you faced interruptive, talkative or disorganized participants?
+ Have you looked for the way to improve your meeting?
Then you’ve found what you need because during the workshop we will practice:
- Finding the right words to manage the group and go in the right direction
- Managing group energy level during too active or too passive meeting stages
- Making sure the team reaches the result during and after the meeting
- Speaking and writing more professionally in the context of meetings
- Resolving challenging cases including ones you’ll submit yourselves
1. Effective preparation
- Creating the template of the effective agenda with metrics
- Writing smart reminder messages
- Anticipating risks and possible issues (plan B)
2. Guiding the group + essential meeting vocabulary
- Setting up expectations and rules
- Managing group dynamics - facilitation tricks
- Tools and software
- Board work and writing
3. Making plans come true
- Follow up structure and style
- Putting together deadline management
- Effective information sharing
Trainer - Viacheslav Rudnytskyi
Duration: 3,5 hours
Date: August 8th
- 780 UAH for early bird participants (only 5 tickets)
- 880 UAH for a standard ticket
Language: English (participants with at least Upper-Intermediate)