Join us at the 5th Annual Health and Social Care Gathering - Improving health and wellbeing across Scotland; Shared and applied learning through the power of data on Wednesday, 25th September 2019 at Stirling Court Hotel, Stirling.
Reasons to attend include:
- An open space with 200+ like-minded people to share your experience and story
- Delegates will be attending from across the entire system, including: Community Care, Justice, Education, Housing, Voluntary Sector, Health, Welfare, and much, much more. A great opportunity to grow your network and make invaluable links
- A mix of speakers, workshops, 'snapshot' presentations and marketplace sessions covering areas such as health inequalities, health in justice, technology enabled care, child poverty and mental health.
- Both a reflective and immersive space to share ideas and create stories to support our communities – “together we are greater than the sum of our parts”
- A great opportunity to start some new collaborations by meeting new people that share your passion!