A collaboration between OBC North West and Alistair Bryce-Clegg of ABC Does for North West PVIs/Childminders in the North West Region. Aimed at Owner/Managers plus a colleague of their choosing. A maximum of 2 delegates per registered setting.
The six training sessions are:-
1) Raising Attainment Through Play Based Approach to Learning; (24th September 2019)
2) An Effective Environment that Continues the Provision for Learning; (26th November 2019)
3) Getting Ready to Write – The Development from Mark Maker to Writer; (28th January 2020)
4) What Comes Before Phonics? When is the Right Time to Introduce Sounds; (17th March 2020)
5) Making Maths Real and Relevant for the children in your setting; (12th May 2020)
6) Outdoor Learning and its impact on attainment. (14th July 2020)
For maximum benefit, the same delegates should attend each session.
The format for each of the sessions are:
8:30 - Registration, coffee, tea and biscuits (room will be open from 8:30am)
9:00 - Introduction to the day by #OBC
9:05 - Session Start
11:00 Comfort break
11:20 - Session Continue
13:00 Close, chance for Networking prior to departure